Dreamers by day and designers by night, Jacelyn, John and Sue crave sleep … and catnaps, and shuteye and siestas and a trip to the land of nod on the train home. “It thus seemed like a natural progression for us to tackle the issue of obtaining comfort on demand, while of course, addressing the stuff that people don’t like to talk about … like drooling.”
The Aubergine Pillow is soft and hugable, compact and packable and looks downright comfortable for napping at your desk, on the train, in the park or while you wait at the airport.
Here is more information from the Kickstarter page:
- Nobody wants to run short of breath. It is an inflatable pillow that plumps up generously in just a puff.
- Nobody wants to taste stale saliva. Puffing 2 inches away from the spout initiates the Bernoulli effect, using the surrounding air to multiply the volume of your breath. It’s a wind-wind!
- Nobody wants a bad fit. Perfect size for maximum hug-ability, so nest yourself on our mount-ever-rest.
- Nobody should break their necks. Sensual contours and a well-placed dimple to cradle your head and support your neck. Good support not only eliminates the all-too-familiar head lolling and bobbing, but goes beyond that by stabilising your head for optimal on-the-go sleeping posture.
- Nobody wants drool stains. Dark coloured fabrics for maximum discretion and an instant dozing environment. Perfectly machine washable.
- Nobody should be weighed down by a pillow. This sleeping pill deflates fast, rolls snug and compacts small.